Saints: DVD Course - Individual Use Only
A six session DVD course exploring:
- St Therese of Lisieux (Simplicity of Faith)
- St Benedict (a Rhythm of Prayer)
- St Francis of Assisi (God's Heart for the Poor)
- St Patrick (Spreading the Good News)
- St Ignatius of Loyola (Discerning Life's Journey)
- St Catherine of Siena (Holiness in the Spirit)
showing how the age-old wisdom and teachings of the Saints can be a very practical help today.
Course pack includes two DVDs.
Filmed on location with input from experts and testimonies.
This version of the Course is for Individual Use only. A version of this Course for Parish Use is also available.
Each session lasts approx. 40 mins with a midpoint break ideal for discussion or 12 shorter sessions.
Please note that the UK DVD players use PAL format, whereas North America uses NTSC. Both PAL and NTSC work with PCs.