Exploring the Catholic Church: DVD Course
8 talks by Dr D’Ambrosio, a Catholic Theologian from the USA. A stimulating look at the basics of the Catholic Faith.
The talk titles are:
* Who Needs the Catholic Church?
* Baptism - Gateway to Life
* Confirmation - Empowered to Serve
* Personal Prayer - Pathway to Joy
* What is the Mass?
* Getting More out of the Mass
* Keeping a Pure Heart
* Mary and the Saints
Each session lasts between 35 and 44 minutes, with pauses for reflection and discussion.
Course pack includes four DVDs, Manual on CD, plus sample A4 and A5 posters.
Please note that the UK DVD players use PAL format, whereas North America uses NTSC. Both PAL and NTSC work with PCs.