A Touch of Heaven
To watch the trailer in full screen mode click on the word vimeo in the bottom right-hand corner. When the screen loads click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner (4 little arrows pointing to each corner); then press the Play button. To exit full screen mode, press Esc.
Fr Andrew Pastore SI writes... "I have been to Patmos both as a pilgrim and a pilgrimage leader. On both occasions, the experience was one of living Church. It is that journey on which we accompany one another, not just listening, but sharing our own faith. The mixture of activities gives a chance for silence and reflection, times for sharing our own story as well as listening through the eyes of the book of Revelation. I would not dismiss the wonderful food and hospitality as a key part of the trip. It is definitely a unique opportunity to experience God, yourself and others. A valuable pilgrimage on our journey of faith".
HOT NEWS - The next trip is planned for 3rd to 10th June 2024. Bishop David Oakley, Bishop of Northampton, who attended in 2023 said, 'The Island of Patmos is one of those places where heaven kisses earth with words of God's love for us.'
Cost for half-board is currently £1,595 (plus a single supplement of £245, if needed). The price includes:
- Return flights from London to Athens
- Overnight in Athens then large, comfortable ferry from Athens to Patmos
- 6 nights B&B accommodation
- Quiet sea-front hotel with private pool in Skala town
- Overnight ferry from Patmos to Athens in private cabin
- Lunch or dinner each day for six days
- Visit the Cave of the Revelation
- Daily Mass in beautiful locations around the island
- Four evening sessions with CaFE
- The Monastery of St John with explanations by local guide
- Quiet time in convent gardens
- Plenty of time to explore on foot, bus, scooter or taxi